Applicable fees to be paid into MMUST Account are as follows: Participation fees:
• Developed countries (Academics) -U.S. $150
• Developed countries (Students) -U.S. $50
• Developing countries (Academics) -U.S. $100
• Developing countries (Students) -U.S. $50
Fees to be paid into account:
• Standard Chartered Bank Account, P.O. Box 292 50100, Kakamega, Kenya.
• Acc. No: 0102098712400, KakamegaBranch, Kenya. • SWIFT code: SCBLKENXXX .
• Bank code: 002.
• Beneciary: 1st International Research Congress on Knowledge Generation and Dissemination in Africa.
Terms and conditions:
• The registration fee includes: conference attendance, luncheon, coffee/tea and snacks (3 days), International Research Congress on Knowledge Generation and Dissemination in Africa (ICKGDA-2017) Congress Proceedings (hard and soft copies) and certicate of attendance.
Also included is a networking dinner.
• For multi-authored papers each attending author needs to separately register and pay individual registration fee.
• The registration fee does NOT include hotel accommodation.
• Cancellations made on or after the registration deadline are non-refundable. Cancellations made before the registration deadline attract USDxxx administrative charges.