STPIL welcomes innovative ideas from all cadres of University staff and the students. Such
ideas and concepts can be forwarded to STPIL through the address email@example.com.
This is a platform for receiving the ideas, which are then forwarded to the management for
consideration and financial support for incubation at the Science & Technolgy Park.
Presently, a number of ideas and projects are being incubated at the STP. These include:
• Production of the Micro algae Spirulina and Mushrooms value added products;
• Production of Biomass Pyrolytic Stoves (Renewable energy technologies);
• Stingless bees farming, honey production & related products (vision 2030 project);
• Production of Unique ladies handbags from recycled materials (vision 2030 project);
• Promotion of the cultivation of Artemisia annua
• Soil Amendment Studies for Sustainable Crop Production