1. Students are advised to First get their email and password from the ICT office
2. For students using smartphones they are advised not to use Opera mini for this process,they should use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
New Students are advised to First get their email and password from the ICT office.
For Students using smartphones they are advised to use mozilla firefox or google chrome browser . They should strictly avoid opera mini & uc browser
1. Visit portal.mmust.ac.ke.
2. On the bottom right corner, click an Create account.
3. A new page will be displayed
registration/employee number: enter your Registration number
Password: enter a password of your choice
Confirm password: Renter the password to confirm it
Click submit. (You will be notified that an activation code has been sent to your MMUST Coporate email.)
5. Visit gmail.com.
6.Login in with your mmust email address and the corresponding password.
7. If prompted to change the password. Do so appropirately and remember the new passord.
under inbox your will find a MMUST Portal confirmation email/link. click on this link yo activate the portal account.
You can now login to the portal with your reg_number & password.
Underneath the login credentials their is an option for
"Click here to reset password"
Click on this option and enter your Registration number,
then click on "email link" button. you will notified to "Please check your email to reset your password."
Next visit gmail.com and login with your mmust corporate email and password.
click on the "RESET PASSWORD" email in the inbox.
it will prompt you to insert your Registration number and a NEW PASSWORD of your choice twice.
Fill the fields appropirately and submit the results. Your account will now be reset
You can now login with your admission number and the NEW PASSWORD you entered
To correctly view your fee status and other portal details use google chrome or mozilla firefox browsers
Before you can register your units in the portal you must have;
1. Reported for the session/semester in the student portal.
2. Cleared you schools fees and have been invoiced appropriately for the session/semester.
If you have met have both criteria but still cant register your units visit ICT offices for further assistance.