The University of Choice
MMUST upholds the view that education, science and technology are indispensable tools in harnessing resources of nature for sustainable development by creating an environment in which all individuals can realize their full potential.
To be the Premier University in Science, Technology and Innovation
To provide excellent university education, training and research through integrating science, technology and innovation into quality programmes to suit the needs of a dynamic world.
MMUST- Webuye campus upholds the following values:
(i) Customer focus
- Endeavoring to ensure customer satisfaction
- Striving to offer superior service to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Acting transparently in performing our duties.
- Taking responsibility in all our decisions and actions.
- Upholding co-operation between academic peers and associates as a means of building interpersonal trust during interaction.
- Ensuring that there is equal opportunity for all irrespective of gender, status, race, creed, disability, age, religion, ethnicity or political affiliation at all times.
- We shall encourage excellence in teaching, research, innovation and service to the public.
- Endeavoring to create and utilize new ideas in teaching and research.
- Seeking to disseminate new knowledge and ideas in teaching and research.
- Conducting ourselves with dignity and diligence in discharging our duties.
- Observing professional competence and objectivity in performing our duties.
Quality Policy Statement
MMUST is committed to providing high quality education that offers intellectual, social, cultural and economic benefits through quality teaching, research, consultancy, extension and community service.
The University is dedicated to improved service delivery by encouraging professionalism, innovativeness, teamwork and integrity in order to prepare scholars of high intellectual capacity relevant to society. The University Management undertakes to realize this goal by periodically monitoring the institution’s performance through annual performance contracts and implementation of an effective and efficient quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008 standard, regulatory and customer requirements.