Application forms may be obtained from the Director,Board of Postgraduate studies upon payment of a prescribed Non-refundable fee and returned duly completed.
- Applicants shall be admitted to only one Degree programme at a time.
- Admission shall be confirmed by letter from the Direct, Board of Postgraduate Studies
- Admission shall be offered to holders of a Bachelor's Degree with an Upper Second Class Honours or above or equivalent qualification from recognized Institutions.
- Subject to approval by the Senate, Departments may formulate regulations requiring applicants to have attained other academic qualifications as may be consistent with the goals of their Master's programmes or to appear for interview to determine their suitability for admission.
- In exceptional cases, holder of lower second class honour may be admitted if they have two years of relevant experience.
Application And Admission Procedures
(a) Application forms can be obtained from the Main University or any of the Campuses and Study Centres or can be downloaded from the MMUST Website www.mmust.ac.ke. All applications should be accompanied by a non – refundable fee of Kshs. 2,000/= for Postgraduate Programmes.
(b) The non-refundable application fee may be deposited in the following account: National Bank of Kenya, Kakamega Branch A/C No. 100370554 or paid in form of banker’s cheque payable to Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology. All applications should be addressed to Registrar, Academic Affairs, MMUST, P.O. Box 190– 50100, Kakamega.
Foreign students from outside East Africa pay 20% more on tuition fee.
In addition to the registration fees, students pay other statutory fees
Other registration details are provided upon admission into individual Programmes.
The Registrar, Academic Affairs
Masinde Muliro University of Science & Technology
P.O. Box 190- 50100